Agility & Performance Readiness
6 months of age and older
The class emphasizes reliable recalls, reliable sit stay and down stays, and working off-leash. This class is required to be taken and passed before you can take any public Agility classes. It is also a great 'bridge' from Beginner classes to the more advanced Obedience or Rally classes.
The following criteria is required before the class can be taken:
- THE DOG MUST BE ABLE TO DO A 30 SECOND SIT STAY AND A 30 SECOND DOWN STAY;
- THE DOG MUST WALK ON A LOOSE LEASH (FOOD MAY BE USED);
- THE DOG MUST NOT DISPLAY ANY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR; and
- THE DOG MUST HAVE COMPLETED BEGINNER TRAINING CLASS.
- 6 weeks
- Class sessions are 50 minutes.
- Guarantee a spot in class - preregister online with PayPal.
- If you haven't preregistered, come 20 minutes prior to sign-up time.
- Bring your dog, a buckle collar, leash (no retractable leads).
- Bring soft treats
- BRING PROOF of current DHLP/Parvo vaccinations, and current rabies certificate. **These records are required by law and must be submitted each time you take a class, even if you have submitted them for a previous class.
- Fee: $80 - Repeat 1/2 price
Evening Classes: Mondays - 7 PM
2017 Class Schedule
Feb 6 - March 13
March 27 - May 1
June 12 - July 17
Sept 18 - Oct 23
Oct 30 - Dec 4