- Class sessions are one hour.
- Guarantee a spot in class - preregister online with PayPal.
- If you haven't preregistered, come 20 minutes prior to sign-up time.
- Bring your dog, a buckle collar, leash (no retractable leads).
- BRING PROOF of current DHLP/Parvo vaccinations, current rabies certificate. **These records are required by law and must be submitted each time you take a class, even if you have submitted them for a previous class.
Prerequisite: Recommended that the handler and dog have taken Intermediate Performance class.
For dogs learning the exercises and rules for AKC Rally.
- 6 weeks
- Fee: $80 - Repeat 1/2 price
Mondays - 8 PM
Feb 6 - March 13
June 12 - July 17
Oct 30 - Dec 4 (CANCELLED)
Morning Classes: Tuesdays - 10:45 AM
Jan 31 - March 7
May 23 - June 27
Sept 19 - Oct 24
For dogs learning the Advanced and Excellent signs and rules for AKC Rally.
- 2 weeks - 2 hour sessions
- Fee: $50
Afternoon Classes: Saturday 1:30 - 3:30
Jan 21 & Jan 28
Evening Classes: Monday 7-9 PM
July 24 & July 31
For those ready to show at any level of Rally. Courses are set up for practice with an experienced rally person available to answer questions.
Class Schedule: Mondays 7:45 PM
Jan 9 - Jan 30
Aug 7 - 28
ADVANCE RALLY/RALLY COURSES
For those working advanced and excellent skills and ready to show at those levels of Rally. Courses are set up for practice with an experienced rally person available to answer questions.
Class Schedule: Tuesdays at 10:45 AM
March 21 - April 25
NEW RALLY SIGNS & MASTER CLASS SIGNS
This is a four-week cram session on the new Rally rules that go into effect November 1, 2017. New signs for Novice, Advanced and Excellent will be covered. Master signs will also be covered.
Tuesdays 7:30 PM
Nov 21 - Dec 12