DMOTC Puppy Training
This class is for puppies 8 weeks to 6 months of age. The class is not formal obedience training. We will teach you how to train your puppy to be a good companion and a well-mannered family pet.
- 6 week class
- Class sessions: 45 minutes
- Class Limits: 12 puppies/class
- Fee: $80 - Repeat 1/2 price
2018 Class Schedule
*Jan 8 - Feb 12 (Mon 6:00 - 6:45 PM)
Jan 16 - Feb 20 (Tues 10:45-11:30 AM)
Feb 26 - Apr 2 (Mon 5:30 - 6:15 PM)
*Mar 6 - Apr 10 (Tues 7:30 - 8:15 PM)
Mar 13 - Apr 17 (Tues 10:45-11:30 AM)
*May 7 - Jun 18 (Mon 6:00-6:45 PM-No class May 28)
May 15 - Jun 19 (Tues 5:30 - 6:15 PM) (CANCELLED)
Jul 10 - Aug 14 (Tues 10:45 -11:30 AM)
Jul 16 - Aug 20 (Mon 5:30 - 6:15 PM)
*Jul 24 - Aug 28 (Tues 7:30 - 8:15 PM)
Sept 4 - Oct 9 (Tues 10:45 - 11:30 AM)
*Sept 17 - Oct 22 (Mon 6:00 - 6:45 PM)
Oct 23 - Nov 27 (Tues 10:45 - 11:30AM)
*Oct 30 - Dec 4 (Tues 7:30 - 8:15 PM)
* These classes are split based on age/size of puppy; small breeds (less than 25 lbs at maturity) and shy puppies will be placed together; medium and larger breeds will be placed together.
- Guarantee a spot in class - preregister online with PayPal. (Please note: Payment through PayPal that is NOT accompanied by the class registration form, or is received AFTER class preregistration has closed, does NOT guarantee you a spot in class.)
- On the first night of session please arrive 15 minutes prior to the class time you registered for. If you have not preregistered, and the class is not full, come 20 minutes prior to sign-up time. (Please check our Facebook page or website for class registration updates.)
- Bring your puppy, a buckle collar, leash (NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES).
- Bring soft treats and a favorite toy.
- BRING PROOF of current DHLP/Parvo vaccinations, current rabies certificate (if the vaccine has been administered) and a negative stool check. **Vaccination records are required by law and must be submitted each time you take a class, even if you have submitted them for a previous class.
*If you are interested in puppy agility classes, go to Agility.*