6 months of age and older
Beginner training is aimed at training you to train your dog. Emphasis is on the training needed to make the dog a good companion: walk on a loose leash, sit, stand, down, stay and come when called.
You must pass Beginner with a 30 second long sit and down and walk on a loose leash in order to advance to CGC, Intermediate, Agility and Performance Readiness, and Beginning Rally.
- 6 weeks
- Class sessions are 50 minutes.
- There will be a limit of 10 dogs per class.
- Class times: 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM or 7:30 PM
- There will be a class for dogs 6-10 months old only at 6:30 PM.
- Guarantee a spot in class - preregister online with PayPal.
- First night come at the time slot you wish to attend for the session and bring your dog. If you haven't preregistered, come 20 minutes prior to sign-up time.
- Bring your dog, a buckle collar, leash (no retractable leads).
- Bring soft treats
- BRING PROOF of current DHLP/Parvo vaccinations, and current rabies certificate. **These records are required by law and must be submitted each time you take a class, even if you have submitted them for a previous class.
- Fee: $80 - Repeat 1/2 price
Evening Classes - Mondays
Morning Classes - Tuesdays - 9:30 AM
Evening Class Times:
Evening - 5:30 PM; 6:00 PM; 6:30 PM for dogs 6-10 months old; or 7:30 PM (sometimes 8:00 PM class is added)
2017 Class Schedule
Feb 6 - March 13
March 27 - May 1
June 12 - July 17
Sept 18 - Oct 23
Oct 30 - Dec 4
Jan 31 - March 7
March 21 - April 25
May 23 - June 27
July 11 - Aug 15
Sept 19 - Oct 24