6 months of age and older
Beginner training is aimed at training you to train your dog. Emphasis is on the training needed to make the dog a good companion: walk on a loose leash, sit, stand, down, stay and come when called.
You must pass Beginner with a 30 second long sit and down and walk on a loose leash in order to advance to CGC, Intermediate, Performance Readiness, and Rally I.
- 6 weeks
- Class sessions: 50 minutes.
- There will be a limit of 10 dogs per class.
- Fee: $100 - Repeat 1/2 price
2018 Class Schedule
Jan 8 - Feb 12 (Mon 7:15 - 8:05 PM)
Jan 16 - Feb 20 (Tues 9:30 - 10:20 AM)
Feb 26 - Apr 2 (Mon 6:45 - 7:35 PM)
Mar 6 - Apr 10 (Tues 6:15 - 7:05 PM)
Mar 13 - Apr 17 (Tues 9:30 - 10:20 AM)
May 7 - Jun 18 (Mon 7:15 - 8:05 PM,
No class May 28)
May 8 - Jun 12 (Tues 9:30 - 10:20 AM)
May 15 - Jun 19 (Tues 6:45 - 7:35 PM)
- Guarantee a spot in class - preregister online with PayPal.
- Bring your dog, a buckle collar, leash (no retractable leads).
- Bring soft treats
- BRING PROOF of current DHLP/Parvo vaccinations, and current rabies certificate. **These records are required by law and must be submitted each time you take a class, even if you have submitted them for a previous class.